Wednesday, July 2, 2008


I am using Airex foam (it is produced near my place). I bent the strips with the help of a heatgun and fix them with particle board screws. I will use the dremel method to make slots for the glue.


After a long search for a good batten material, i found a hint in an other blog and used MDF.
I got the sheet cuted to 100mm stripes in the shop and cut them myself to 23 mm. I have now plenty of sawdust, maybe i can use it as a filler. Then i glued them together for the full lenght. I am very happy with this solution, because MDF is much cheaper then wood battens and the a totally uniform.

F22 build in switzerland

After 1 year search, i finally found a workshop near my place.